Ticket Refunds for Cancelled Events due to Corona Virus
Refunds of Tickets and Bonus Offer Alternative
Because of the Coronavirus St James has had to cancel a number of events as it was necessary to close the venue during the Island Lockdown. We have been in touch with all those who hold tickets for cancelled events to advise them of their options. These are to claim a refund, to hold the ticket to use for a bonus offer alternative, or to make a donation of the ticket price to St James.
The options are only available until 31 December 2020. After that date no refund or bonus offer claims will be accepted.
If you elect the Refund Option you can claim a refund before 31 December 2020 on application to St James.
Bonus Offer Option
As an alternative you can hold onto your ticket for a St James event and we will provide tickets for a future St James event for double its face value. This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you decide to take advantage of this offer now you can still change your mind later at any point up to 31 December 2020.
The Terms and Conditions applying to this offer are:
- This only applies to tickets for events arranged by St James, and not to those arranged by other hirers. If you are unsure whether your ticket is for a St James event, please contact St James.
- This offer is only open for future events arranged by St James, and not to those arranged by other hirers
- The offer is only open for events held prior to 31 December 2020
- The offer is only available for one new booking per existing ticket and will provide tickets of up to double the face value of the existing ticket. Partial cash refunds will not be permitted
- Where the new booking is for a value in excess of double the face value of the existing ticket you can pay the difference by cash or card in the usual way
- The offer is available for advance bookings only; it is not available for purchases on the door
- This is the default option. If you do not claim either the Refund Option or the Bonus Offer Option before 31 December 2020 then your ticket payment will be deemed to be a donation to St James.