Refunds of Tickets and Bonus Offer Alternative
Because of the Coronavirus St James has had to cancel all events scheduled before September 2020. Those who have purchased tickets are entitled to a refund on application to St James.
However, we are offering an incentive as an alternative to a refund. If you hold onto your ticket for a St James event we will provide tickets for a future St James event for double its face value. This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions. You do not need to do anything at this stage in order to benefit from this offer. Further details will be given when St James is able to reopen to events. If you decide to take advantage of this offer now you can still change your mind later at any point up to the date of the original event
The Terms and Conditions applying to this offer are:
- This only applies to tickets for events arranged by St James, and not to those arranged by other hirers. If you are unsure whether your ticket is for a St James event, please contact St James.
- This offer is only open for future events arranged by St James, and not to those arranged by other hirers
- The offer is only open for events held prior to 31 December 2020
- The offer is only available for one new booking per existing ticket and will provide tickets of up to double the face value of the existing ticket. Partial cash refunds will not be permitted
- Where the new booking is for a value in excess of double the face value of the existing ticket you can pay the difference by cash or card in the usual way
- The offer is available for advance bookings only; it is not available for purchases on the door